Glass bottles have been around for a long time and are some of the most diverse packaging solutions available to small businesses, hobbyists, crafters and DIYers of all kinds.
The impermeable nature of glass makes it a safe form of protective packaging.
Whether you’re looking to fill your glass bottles with essential oils and aromatherapy products, your home brew or restaurant specialty syrup or hot sauce, cocktails or dairy, you’re sure to find the glass bottles to not only meet your needs, but to exceed your expectations here at Packaging Options Direct.
Glass draws its strength from the earth and is comprised mainly of natural minerals (sand, limestone and soda ash). Desired for its purity and elegance, glass is enhanced by its stability. It easily withstands extreme temperatures of heat and cold and provides excellent resistance to chemical or atmospheric agents. These qualities make glass bottles the ideal packaging solution for the food and beverage industry.
Glass bottles not only protect, but they also enhance the product’s quality. The transparency of glass, or its color, enhances the contents and reveals the quality of your product, allowing the consumer to appreciate it in ways that cannot be achieved with other packaging materials.
Some of our most popular examples of glass bottles include:
· Amber or Cobalt Blue Boston Round Bottles, ideal for essential oils, herbal extracts, candle scents or any liquid requiring protection from UV light.
· Flint (Clear) Wine Liquor Bottle, most commonly used for hot sauces and dressings, marinades and other specialty condiments.
· Amber 16oz Beer Bottle, perfect for beer, wine and liquors when fitted with a re-sealable flip-top cap.
· Glass Amber 64oz Beer Growler, which are widely popular among home brewers and in the food and beverage industry.
· Flint (Clear) Water Bottle Carboy available in 3, 5, 6 and 6.5 gallon sizes, ideal for storing bulk liquids and solvents or for the fermentation process in homebrewing.
When you choose Packaging Options Direct for your packaging and glass bottle needs, you’ll find we carry numerous styles of glass bottles in all shapes, sizes and colors to meet your requirements. From small cobalt blue Boston round bottles for your aromatherapy project to large amber growler bottles for your home brew, let our team of experts help you find the glass bottle you need.
We encourage you to browse our website and to explore the numerous glass bottles that may work for your particular application. You can browse by style (Boston Round, Packer, Liquor Bottle, Handleware, Beer Bottle, Carboy) or by subtype (Wine, Sauce, Cocktail Mix, Jug, Water Bottle, Growler), and can also narrow your search by capacity.
Should you have any questions, you can contact us via our Live Chat here or by calling customer service at 1-855-754-3728 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm CST, Monday thru Friday.
And, don’t forget, closures to complete your package! Our team can help you find the perfect cap, cork, dropper, sprayer or pump to match your glass bottle choice.