This preformed 5 lb (2.2 kilogram) silver foil side gusset bag has a PET exterior / aluminum / LLDPE interior laminated construction, dimensions of 6.875 inch width x 4.75 inch gusset depth x 19.25 inch height (175mm x 120mm x 490mm), and a degassing valve placement of 7.75 inches (200mm) from opening to center.
Specification sheet is available upon request.
This is a popular style for packaging coffee and tea products.
Its features include:
- A laminated structure that protects your products from ultraviolet (UV) light, moisture and oxygen
- A one-way degassing valve that prevents air from getting into bag but allows release of carbon dioxide from food products keeping your product fresh
- A side-seal construction that provides extra room for the graphics advertising your brand
- Heat sealed and closed using a tin tie or resealable tape
- An alternative to rigid packaging offering consumer convenience while providing you with an opportunity for the quick changeovers required for small batch production
Various sizes of heat sealing equipment are available. Please contact us with details about your production requirements to determine best match for your needs.